Sunday, September 5, 2010

BEST IN SHOW!

Gosh, how I love to say those words!  Especially when it pertains to one of my rabbits.  John and I went to the Auglaize County RBA show and what a lovely day it was.  Besides being perfect weather, the stars, the sun, and the moon were aligned and Delilah hopped away with the big win.  We were the last of a handful of breeds to be called to the table which was fine since I was waiting for the raffle winners to be announced.  Happy to report John won a candle and a halloween desk ornament although the rubber backed carpet went to another fortunate gambler.
Judge Donyelle judged Best 4 class.

Judge Ron R. judged best 6 class then best in show.
Winning is fun:)

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Congrats on the big win! I am sure you loved Donyelle she is a blast, I love showing on her table!

Lilac Haven said...

COngrats. Love to see the angoras win big.