Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bunny power

Finally!  Something to blog about.  I know, it's not much but it's that time of year to get our gardens started now that Mother Nature seems to be done with the snow...  Hopefully.  With the amount of rabbits that I have, I accumulate a lot of droppings.  Sometimes I get people contacting me that want to take it for their gardens.  I hear it does wonders for hostas.  But this year I decided to make an effort and use some of it myself.  I don't have time to garden as summer is our busy season at the kennel but my neighbor grows a very nice garden that I can visit as often as I like so I took some time to load up my trailer and took several loads over.  This stuff isn't light, let me tell you, so I will make a greater effort to pick a few vegetables once they start growing.  Their is great satisfaction knowing my rabbits helped grow something!





Stay tuned for pictures of the growing garden.

No comments: